Tuesday, January 6, 2009

PLN #17 3 things in my room

In my room I have hip hop posters I have posters of step up along with Step Up 2, Stomp the Yard, You Got Served. I love hip hop because I can show my creative side easily. The poster remind me of what get my feelings out and that it is always going to be apart of me.
I also have in my room a lot of Jonas Brothers posters that light up my room with its exhilarating colors. The reason I like the Jonas Brothers is because I find their voice attractive and draws me to them. I have never been to their concert but it is my dream. I have been collecting posters for a year and a half and just cant seen to keep them off my mind.
Along with poster I like to collect soccer stuff. In my collection I have soccer balls, bags, and trophies. It’s my hobby and since I wasn’t able to go snowboarding because to many occurring concussions, I have drawn closer to soccer. I have been playing soccer almost 12 years now and playing keeper is a thrill in my life. I want to go far in life with soccer. This last season my team undefeated and also in our New Mexico tournament.

No comments: