Tuesday, October 14, 2008

PLN3

In the article “Poll: Obama's Colorado lead grows” by Anne C. Mulkern is about Obama’s nine point lead over McCain. What matters in this article is how Obama might win our presidential election, because every point counts. This affects me because although I am not old enough to vote but it affects me by saying who controls the little things in life for me and my family, like taxes and on foreign policy. This also affects the world around me because the world will need a new president and we all want to have the right one. All in all this nine point lead might decide the presidency, you never know! http://www.denverpost.com/breakingnews/ci_10716910?source=rss

1 comment:

annes said...

Great job, but you need to hyperlink to the original text. If you do not know how to do this, I can help.(9)