Tuesday, October 21, 2008

PLN#4

After reading Kirk Mitchell's article of Aurora woman who starved dogs to serve jail time I was disgusted. In this article the women’s dogs were starved to death, Neeko a Belgium German Shepard ate the carcus of the other dog to stay alive. What matters in this article is survival and caring for all those animals out there in the world. This effects me by wondering what all the other dogs are going through that we don’t know about. How my dogs could of been in that situation if I didn’t help them out. This also effects the world by knowing that 6 or 7 dogs die a day because of cruelty of humans. All in all this article shows me that anything can happen and could be dire consequences. http://www.denverpost.com/breakingnews/ci_10775380?source=rss

No comments: